Booking & Payment Terms
Booking Events & Cancellations
- All event bookings are final when related payment has been made and, where appropriate, funds are cleared through the banking system
- If a cheque payment is dishonoured, we reserve the right to pass on any banking charges to you
- If you fail to quote the required reference details e.g. Registration Code when depositing funds into our bank account, we will not be responsible for ensuring your event bookings are correctly made.
- Cancellation Policy: Subsequent booking amendments or failures to attend an event/s will be treated as cancellations and only 50% of the amount will be refundable.
Depending on the payment method you choose you may receive the following email notifications:
- Registration Pending Payment (confirms successful Registration only)
- Payment Received (confirms receipt but some, e.g. cheque, may not be collected yet)
- Registration Approved (total processed successfully, we will send you your Tickets via e-mail.)
- All bookings must be paid for within 10 business days of booking finalisation
- All prices are in Indian Rupees
- Tickets are only valid for the registered attendee
- All purchases/bookings are final, non-transferable and only 50% of the amount will be refundable (refer our Cancellation Policy above)
- “Early Bird” discounts will only be available for finalised bookings i.e. when bookings and payments have been completed on or before 31st July 2018
- While you will not be charged a payment processing fee by us, your financial institution may levy certain charges e.g. foreign currency conversion, transaction fees, etc.. You should obtain details from your financial institution.
- Please ensure you PRINT OR SAVE A COPY OF your Order Confirmation Receipt and your Tickets that we send you via e-mail.
Electronic Funds Transfer
Please select your events and pay for the same via (Bank-to-Bank or Western Union)
Email your Payment transfer reference with Full names of people attending and the Events booked,
to our Reunion Co-ordinator at: email@example.com
Registration is automatic once payment is received.
- Cheques and Bank Drafts must be made out to: 11th Anglo-Indian Reunion 2019.
- Please quote your Registration Code/s and the Registrant name/s (a copy of your Order Confirmation Receipt is preferred) with the Cheque/Bank Draft.
- Mail Cheques and Bank Drafts to: 11th Anglo-Indian Reunion 2019, Anglos In The Wind, 2nd Floor, 3rd Avenue, Anna Nagar East, Chennai – 600 102, India.
Bank Draft (for overseas attendees)
- Recommended payment option for Overseas registrants who don’t want to pay by Credit Card
- Must be in Indian Rupees drawn on a local Indian Financial Institution.
- Bank Drafts must be made out to: 11th Anglo-Indian Reunion 2019.
- Please quote your Registration Code/s and the Registrant name/s (a copy of your Order Confirmation Receipt is preferred) with the Bank Draft.
- Please mail the Bank Draft to: 11th Anglo-Indian Reunion 2019, Anglos In The Wind, 2nd Floor, 3rd Avenue, Anna Nagar East, Chennai – 600 102, India.
- We recommend sending the Bank Cheque via registered post
- We acknowledge that some aspiring guests may not have appropriate computer or payment facilities and wish to pay by hard cash.
- As an initial step, we respectfully encourage Reunion Guests wishing to tender cash to first contact a friend or relative who may assist with all necessary steps required, including the option to pay by Credit Card which most do have.
- When presenting cash to an ANGLOS IN THE WIND representative or friend/relative who may assist, you should provide details of:
- events you wish to attend and the related, total booking fee;
- your personal details (name, address, phone number, school attended and final year, home town, etc..);
- your friend/relative should then undertake appropriate online requirements including ticket printing (if they have a printer); and arrange banking of the money into the bank account.
- Do not on any account send cash in the mail
If you have any questions about making a booking or regarding an existing booking please review the Frequently Asked Questions page or click here and fill in the Booking Support Request. If you have questions regarding the Reunion in general please contact the Reunion Co-ordinator at : firstname.lastname@example.org